Re: [E-devel] [BUG] Remove pager from shelf..

On 06/11/06, Anders Troback <enlightenment@troback.com> wrote:

Hi!

If I create a new shelf it contains some default modules.

The problem is that I can't remove the pager from the list!

I think I have a similar kind of bug, but haven't bother to play around to
try to find a way to reproduce it yet. This isn't specific to the pager I
think, I can't remove the clock that is in my shelf either.

David

Running on FreeBSD 6.2. E17 cvs co about 10 hours ago!

\\troback

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
And 'No' is the answer!