[E-devel] Building latest e17 from cvs.

	I updated the latest e17 from cvs a few minutes ago and tried
to build it. I get the following message when I run autogen.sh:

  Running autopoint...
  cvs [checkout aborted]: no such tag `gettext-0_14_6'
  autopoint: *** infrastructure files for version 0.14.6 not found;
  this is autopoint from GNU gettext-tools 0.14.1
  autopoint: *** Stop.

	Ok, does it really *need* to do another 'cvs checkout' just to
run the autotools stuf, or is it just 'saying' this for some reason?
And will I now have to go download and install gettext version 0.14.6
just to get this to build?

	What was wrong with the old build setup?

   jose.