Re: [E-devel] E CVS: apps/e raster

On Friday, 03 November 2006, at 20:02:20 (+0100),
Kim Woelders wrote:

> I have now set things up as I think they are supposed to be. I
> suggest to give it a try before dismissing it again. Install cvs if
> you don't have it installed, curse a few times about auto*, and move
> on if it works.

Or we could just go back to having config.rpath in CVS like we had
from 2005-04-14 when sebastid committed it until 2006-03-25 when
raster nuked it as a "test commit."

Michael

 "Follow me; everything is alright.  I'll be the one to tuck you in at
  night.  And if you want to leave, I can guarantee you won't find
  nobody else like me."                  -- Uncle Kracker, "Follow Me"