Re: [E-devel] e17 freeze on "App execution error" dialog and segfaults

Hello again
I just want to add note about e17 freezing after gmplayer closing.
e freeze when I turn advansed mode in app execution error dialog or
advansed mode is turned on by default. As I understand freeze is on
showing output data in dialog. May be reason is that mplayer produse
much output about playing progress.

Like: A:  12.1 V:  12.1 A-V: -0.000 ct: -0.004 304/304  4%  0%  1.1% 0 0
but this line just changing, but not going newline and \cr

In output data dialog all this proggres output is merging in one huge
line.

Also e17 complains
about EDJE error that default theme default.edj
group e/widgets/textblock has a non fixed part.

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 00:52:38 +1000 David Seikel <onefang@gmail.com> wrote