Re: [E-devel] E CVS: apps/e raster

On Thursday, 02 November 2006, at 17:18:22 (-0500),
Landry, Marc-Andre wrote:

> I would much more try to see if autopoint if installed and make an
> eval `autopoint -f`. This if I understand eval usage will prevent
> from stopping the execution of autogen.sh and execute autopoint -f
> if possible.

No, it would not.

There is no sense in determining if autopoint is or is not installed
if its failure is to be ignored.  My solution is correct.

Michael

 "i'm just an effigy to be disgraced to be defaced your need for me
  has been replaced and if i can't have everything well then just give
  me a taste it comes down to this your kiss your fist and your strain
  it gets under my skin within take in the extent of my sin"
                                             -- Nine Inch Nails, "sin"