Re: [E-devel] E CVS: apps/e raster

Hello,
I'm experiencing issues when compiling enlightenment because of autopoint. I
get the following log: 'cvs program not found'.
I don't know what autopoint has to do with cvs, but it is weird to make the
buils fail (acutally to forbid the build) because of it. Besides, this is a
complete nonsense as at a packaging level, enlightenment has a
build-dependancy on .. cvs, which as nothing to do with enlightenment. Or
maybe there's something I didn't understand. Would you have some
explanations ?