Re: [E-devel] automake 1.10 again

Michael Jennings wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 October 2006, at 22:25:19 (-0500),
Mike Frysinger wrote:

Clearly config.rpath was added sometime between now and when we last
got the gettext stuff working.
sure, like 4 years ago ... config.rpath has been around for a very
long time;

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Last time major gettext issues arose,
we borrowed some stuff from the Gaim project (ChipX86?).

Actually, there were major problems with gettext in e16 in the beginning of 2006 where I took out the thing you are referring to (setup-gettext.sh), put in autopoint, and generally got things set up the way I think they are supposed to be.

/Kim