Re: [E-devel] automake 1.10 again

On Tuesday, 31 October 2006, at 22:25:19 (-0500),
Mike Frysinger wrote:

> > Clearly config.rpath was added sometime between now and when we last
> > got the gettext stuff working.
>
> sure, like 4 years ago ... config.rpath has been around for a very
> long time;

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Last time major gettext issues arose,
we borrowed some stuff from the Gaim project (ChipX86?).

Michael

 "A leader takes people where they want to go.  A great leader takes
  people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be."
                                                    -- Rosalynn Carter