Re: [E-devel] automake 1.10 again

On Tuesday, 31 October 2006, at 13:35:38 (+0100),
Peter Parkanyi wrote:

> Well, just put the config.rpath to the dir, because it doesn't need
> anything else. But as i've mentioned 'gettextize -f' fixes the
> problem, too. It creates a symlink to the file on the filesystem
> (/usr/share/gettext/config.rpath on my system), and many other
> symlinks as well which to me doesn't seem to be necessary.

No offense, but there are people on this list who know significantly
more than you about autotools.  I suggest you leave the problem
solving to them.

In other words, no, you may not commit your "fix."  An *actual* fix is
forthcoming.

Michael

 "Did you really have to die for me?  All I am for all You are because
  What I need and what I believe are worlds apart."
                                       -- Jars of Clay, "Worlds Apart"