[E-devel] firefox Edje plugin, NPAPI, EFL

Hi,

I'm hoping that the subject will strike HandyAndE instantly. :))

Andrew, I'm guessing that you played with NPAPI stuff to get rolling  for the  Edje plugin. I would love to look at the code if it's available. Or at least a few paragraphs of input... :))

My actual intent is to create the Screenweaver HX Linux port by using EFL as much as possible. Screenweaver is a netscape container (on steroids) that houses the Flash Player 9 on the desktop!

I'm all ears if anyone give some rational advise on how I can leverage EFL. Ecore for example, with its more-than-clean-kick-ass-API would help with the events and general X stuff. I kind of understand that still good amount of plain X/Xt should be used...

Hoping I'm making sense here. :)

Thanks,
Ogla

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-Phone call rates.