[E-devel] some bugs I found

Hope this can be of help, but I can't provide any code at all neither
any real good situation to reproduce them.
Anyway, here they are:

#1: sometimes, the mouse click does not work on the desktop. I can't
access to the menu, neither click on any icons.
Fortunately the menu 'windows' key works and can help me quit E so
that I can restart it.
Notes: the mouse clicks works for everything else: quitting a window,
launching a menu option...

#2: sometimes also, I have some segmentation fault. E can continue
anyway if I select the option to continue.
This can occur when too much things happen simultaneously, so I guess
this is when the CPU is really sollicitated.