Re: [E-devel] E CVS: libs/ecore raster

> +   /* FIXME: for onefang
> +    * 1. handle a list of files.
> +    * 2. if exec params do not exist then just append files (assume
> dumb
> +    *    .desktop so command becomes "exe params file1 file2 ...")
> +    * 3. if filename does not start with ./ or ../ or / then assume
> it
> +    *    is a path relative to cwd i.e. "file.png" or
> "blah/file.png" and
> +    *    thus %d/%D would be ./ implicitly (but may need to be
> explicit
> +    *    in the command line)
> +    * 4. i spot lots of kde .desktops use %m (i assume %M exists
> too). find
> +    *    out what it is - if not known - i guess assume %f/%F
> +    *
> +    */

I forgot that there is something I have to do this morning that will
take an hour or two.  Actually, I didn't forget, just thought it was
tuesday today.  B-)

For the case where the .desktop file wants one file per instance, I
should probably return an ecore_list of commands instead of the
current single char * command.