Re: [E-devel] Larger diff against CVS concernig autofoo and debian/*

On Tuesday, 24 October 2006, at 10:13:21 (-0700),
Blake Barnett wrote:

> Obviously these packages wouldn't get into Debian this way.  Once
> the version changes to 0.17, it won't matter anymore.

Are you sure?  Epoch in RPM supercedes version, and I was under the
impression that it worked similarly in Debian.

Michael

 "Love?!  What does *love* have to do with *marriage*?!"
           -- Peter Jurasik (Ambassador Londo Mollari), "Babylon Five"