Re: [E-devel] Larger diff against CVS concernig autofoo and debian/*

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:33:01 +0200 Jakob Haufe <sur5r@gmx.de> babbled:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm building debian packages of e17 for my private use for a couple of
> months now. During that, I had to change some of the autofoo and
> debian/* files to make the packages build correctly.
>
> I asked on #edevelop where to send these diffs, Lutin told me to put
> them here.
>
> So here they are.

a lot os stuff there - and on an initial scan over them i'd reject about 50% of
what i see so far (cvs already fixed, weird version changes, changes in /etc
location that don't match up with how verbatim autofoo end up installing the
files,  ...)

:(