Re: [E-devel] bytecode hinting and desktop files

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman), il 18/10/2006 00:57, scrisse:

> see the above - add a printf and see what that func actually returns - but i
> bet you it is saying that it DOESNT do patented hinting.

ok, I'll try recompiling freetype first, but I would like to know
how your ft2 is configured.
in my ftoption.h I see these options commented:
/* #define  FT_EXPORT(x)       extern x */
/* #define  FT_EXPORT_DEF(x)   x */

could it be my problems are related to this?
also, in tt driver configuration I see this undefined:
#undef TT_CONFIG_OPTION_COMPONENT_OFFSET_SCALED

should I define it?

can you send me your ftoption.h so that I can see what are the
differences between yours and mine?

--
       Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
       http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
alla libertà degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
controversie internazionali....