Re: [E-devel] Segfault bug in current cvs

Nikolas Arend wrote:
Hi,

there seems to be a newly introduced bug in e that causes it to first freeze and, after some 20 seconds, crash and end the X session.

I cannot reliably reproduce it, but it seems to have s.th. to do with switching windows via Alt-Tab. My impression is that it happens when I try to switch to a window but a another newly created app (or e.g. an e error dialog) is opening and popping up at the approx. same time. Or maybe it's just because the windows are switched in quick succession, I can't tell exactly.

Is nobody else experiencing this? It still happens here occasionally and it's really uncomfortable. My distro is FC4.

Cheers,  Nick.