Re: [E-devel] building with automake-1.10

On Tuesday, 17 October 2006, at 16:56:12 (-0400),
Mike Frysinger wrote:

> in this case, the error is informative ... the makefiles are
> [incorrectly] trying to use GNU makism's in otherwise portable code

That's not the problem.  The problem is that automake 1.10 is
[incorrectly] (sic) counting as an error what is more properly a
warning and for what previously didn't even generate *that*.

Michael

 "I don't care if you win or lose, just as long as you win."
                                                     -- Vince Lombardi