Re: [E-devel] "add shelf" to the main menu

Виктор Кожухаров wrote:
В пн, 2006-10-16 в 16:25 -0400, Christopher Michael написа:
It just seems more natural that someone would try grabbing an icon, and
placing it where other icons appear. From this point of view, the menu
item indeed does appear to be wasting space. That's why it just seems to
me, that while the menu is useful now that the dragging has been
disabled (I guess until onefang finishes up his desktop stuff), it might
not look so important in the future.

Well, space should not be an issue anymore as I recently refactored the border menu to take up less space now.

dh