Re: [E-devel] Eterm cut and paste doesn't work on x86_64 with gcc4.1.1

I concur.  I can totally remove the if (...PROP_SELECTION_TARGETS) section,
configure with --enable-multi-charset, and everything seems to work fine.
Even without --enable-multi-charset, if you remove the #define/#endif
statements, everything seems to work.  Since I'm not that familiar with X, I
don't know what this is going to break, but I seem to be able to cut/paste
from all applications into and out of Eterm's now.

Later,
Dan

On 10/14/06, Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:

On Friday 13 October 2006 21:04, Michael Jennings wrote:
> Hope that helps you, or someone, who wants to dive deeper into
> this.  :-)

selection_send() looks like it could use some calls to D_SELECT() ...
otherwise it doesnt look like it gets called at all

in my testing over here, every paste that works involves selection_send()
doing XA_STRING ... but every paste that fails involves selection_send()
doing PROP_SELECTION_TARGETS ...

if i cheat and make the first PROP_SELECTION_TARGETS always fail and make
the
XA_STRING always pass, pasting into QT apps starts working ...
-mike