Re: [E-devel] "add shelf" to the main menu

> > http://devilhorns.us/images/menu1.png
> > http://devilhorns.us/images/menu2.png
> >
> > Yes ??
>
> almost - except its "Configure Virtual Desktops" not just This desktop" (and
> it
> just brings up the virtual desktops config dialog - just another convenient
> entry point to get to the config dialog)

Why not allowing the user to decide where to place some elements of
the menu ? If it cannot be done now, then maybe for next releases ?

I know users won't modify their shelves very often. But this might
rise another question underlying this one: do any users would like
to have the same menu, or best do the current menu organisation will
satisfy all users ? So I would suggest a menu configurator.

--
dAgeCKo