Re: [E-devel] "add shelf" to the main menu

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
hmm both are good. but the lft ends up cluttering the main menu up more. i
think we want both - but the "Shelves" submenu needs to maybe go into another
submenu. we need to reshuffle i think. the Desktops menu is a little
"underused" i think with edge flip, a pager and keybindings - it is a little
redundant. i'm not saying get rid of it, but maybe Dektops (rename to Desktop)
can now hold a shelves submenu then put the current desktops submenu contents
in a "Virtual" submenu of "Desktops" and move show./hide up to the Desktop
menu. also might add a "Configure" menu item to the menu with "Desktop 1" etc.
etc. etc. in (the named desktops). which reminds me... we need a gui to
configure desktop names... in the virtual desktop config (and display them too)
main->Fav
      Applications
      Run
      -----