Re: [E-devel] xrender

Hey,

xrender is not needed by e17. xrender is an option in evas for the xrender engines of evas and is also used in ecore_x and ecore_evas.

regards

Vincent

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, dAgeCKo wrote:

Hi, I've just get e17 from cvs and compiled it. But some problems due to
my distro (debian) and Xrender, everything was fine. I still have just
a remark for this point:

wasn't xrender just an option ? If so, then why almost all the library
dependencies require it even if not activated threw configure files ?

I would have liked to try to correct those points but I don't know
what policies I should follow.

--
dAgeCKo