[E-devel] installation wrong permissions

Executing e17 was fine when launched as root, but when I tried to launch
it as a default user, that didn't worked.

I fought a long time before discovering that the installation directories
and files do not allow other people than the owner to read and execute
them. In fact, this is wrong for the binaries. But for all the rest,
mainly what's in share and lib/enlightenment and lib/evas, no permissions
but for root was allowed.

Hope that could help you.

--
dAgeCKo