[E-devel] Minor ( mainly cosmetic ) bug with pager and window icons

If a window gets closed on a desktop which isn't currently selected, the window's icon in the pager will remain until the desktop gets selected again. For example, if I open thunderbird, create a new email, send it, then quickly switch to another desktop while thunderbird is talking to my mail server, the pager will show at least 2 windows - the main thunderbird window, the email I just composed ( and *sometimes* also the send progress dialog ... but this usually disappears ), until I return to that desktop. I've seen the same sort of behaviour with other apps. When I select the desktop with thunderbird on it, the pager then shows only 1 icon for the main thunderbird window.

I've tried breaking things by dragging these 'phantom' icons to another desktop, and they disappear when dragged. So I suppose it's mainly cosmetic. It doesn't bother me - I just thought I'd report it.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer