Re: [E-devel] Eterm cut and paste doesn't work on x86_64 with gcc4.1.1

On Saturday, 07 October 2006, at 15:53:42 (+0900),
Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> it's very probably a 64bit bug. probably to do with properties as x
> likes to use "long" for datatypes even though the wire protocol will
> only ever support 32bits for that type. i suspect its a int vs long
> on 64bit bug.

Very possibly.  As I do not have a 64-bit box to test on, I have
repeatedly asked vapier and others for help in locating and correcting
the error.

As yet, none has been forthcoming.

Michael

 "Can you stay for awhile?  Try to imagine this.  Could you be for
  awhile?  I can't remember it.  Could you fall for awhile?  'Cause
  I can't escape from this." -- Jars of Clay, "Portrait of an Apology"