Re: [E-devel] Quality of svg icons in E17

> >      Chad writes:
> >
> > > I'm not sure if this is the same problem, but here is a
> > > screenshot I just took that may be realted:
> > > http://www.lunar-linux.org/~v3rt1g0/fuzzy.png

> >         That's pretty bizarre indeed. Anyone else experienced
> > a similar problem?
> >

> I'll have to correct myself.  After digging around I found that
> the BMPx icon is actually a 48x48 PNG file.  So I guess this was
> unrelated to the SVG issue, however, what I am experiencing is
> still "bizarre indeed."

	Sure is.. so far no one else seems to have experienced your
particular phenomenon.
	I don't know what to tell you except to maybe try updating
to the latest evas,edje,ecore,e17, then nuke whatever you have in
~/.e, and rebuild whatever theme you're using from its edc source
(or try using e's default theme instead).
	If that doesn't work.. then unless someone else also sees
this behavior, I'd suggest you use some other icon!

   jose.