Re: [E-devel] Quality of svg icons in E17

Chad Kittel wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is the same problem, but here is a screenshot I
> just took that may be realted:
> http://www.lunar-linux.org/~v3rt1g0/fuzzy.png
>
> On the left is iBar, with the orange BMPx icon.  Presumably that same
> icon is also what you see in iBox on the right.  You will see that the
> iBox version is quite blurred while the iBar version is quite crisp.
> Is this what you are experiencing Daniel?

Not really. Have a look at this: http://entropy.homelinux.org/blurry.png
I'm *almost* certain that last time I created an icon for firefox based
on the same svg, it scaled up perfectly. Now I understand what people
are telling me - that there is no difference in the size svgs are being
rendered at now - so ... fair enough. Maybe I was high at the time?
Maybe I had a smaller shelf? Maybe I'm confused and I was using a png
instead of an svg? It doesn't really matter. If an option to change the
size that svgs are rendered at is on the TODO, then that's pretty much
all I'm after.

Dan