Re: [E-devel] Quality of svg icons in E17

On 10/9/06, jose_ogp@juno.com <jose_ogp@juno.com> wrote:

        Chad writes:

> I'm not sure if this is the same problem, but here is a screenshot
> I just took that may be realted:
> http://www.lunar-linux.org/~v3rt1g0/fuzzy.png
>
> On the left is iBar, with the orange BMPx icon.  Presumably that
> same icon is also what you see in iBox on the right.  You will see
> that the iBox version is quite blurred while the iBar version is
> quite crisp. Is this what you are experiencing Daniel?  I cannot
> explain why this is happening.  Anyone else?

        That's pretty bizarre indeed. Anyone else experienced a
similar problem?

I'll have to correct myself.  After digging around I found that the
BMPx icon is actually a 48x48 PNG file.  So I guess this was unrelated
to the SVG issue, however, what I am experiencing is still "bizarre
indeed."

--
_
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <chad.kittel@gmail.com>