[E-devel] Quality of svg icons in E17

Hi all.

I can't be sure about this, but I *think* the quality of icons based
on svg images has dropped recently. If I make an application icon
based on a png file, when I put it in the bar and point at it ( with the
darkness theme, that zooms icons when you point at the ), it
scales up quite well - ie looks very smooth. But if I do the same
thing with an svg image, it looks fine in it's default state, but when
I point at it and it scales up, it gets a little hairy. Perhaps svg
images should be rendered at a higher resolution? Were they before?
I've only noticed this now anyway.

On the other hand, I have noticed a significant increase in rendering
quality in other areas - both of the animated backgrounds I'm working on
are rendering a lot cleaner now :)

Dan