Re: [E-devel] Eterm cut and paste doesn't work on x86_64 with gcc4.1.1

On Friday, 06 October 2006, at 15:06:10 (-0400),
Mike Frysinger wrote:

> this has been reported a few times in the past, and it isnt a gcc4 issue

I'm told it works on gcc3.

Michael

 "Greatness is never appreciated in youth, called pride in mid-life,
  dismissed in old age, and reconsidered in death.  Because we cannot
  tolerate greatness in our midst, we do all we can do destroy it."
           -- Lady Morella (Majel Barrett Roddenberry), "Babylon Five"