Re: [E-devel] Evas fb engine failure

On 10/6/06, jose_ogp@juno.com <jose_ogp@juno.com> wrote:

        Nathan writes:

> I received a bug report from Lutin on #edevelop today that
> indicated that evas would not build on PPC linux with the FB
> engine enabled because PAGE_MASK is not defined.

        I thought that Jorge (aka. turran) was going to do some
work on the evas fb engine, and also ecore_fb, but don't know if
he's had a chance to get to that or not.

yeah i do have plans for it, but with the changes on the way evas
engines will behave, i prefer to not touch it before those changes.
btw a little offtopic, but now that the premul stuff is in, isnt a
good time to continue thinking/start coding the next evas?

> I put a patch together that may address the problem, but I
> don't have a Linux system to test on right now. If someone
> could test this and either commit or let me know if it works,
> I would appreciate it.

        I personally don't have access to a ppc. :(

   jose.