Re: [E-devel] E17 needs...?

> > >	I have some personal criticisms and requests though,
> > > just based on first impressions of a few minutes of use...  :)
> >
> > You should use it for more than a few minutes before complaining.
>
> aye.

	Naye. First impressions are of the utmost importance,
that's why I deliberately did it that way.

	No "complaints", just observations. I know it's hard to
accept 'criticisms', and especially when it may even be incorrect,
but that 'first-impression' is what most will get and what can
decide further use.. Hence my decision to write this - knowing
well that e17 isn't finished.
	I can use it for hours/days/... and get a different idea,
and I can look thru the src code and get yet another viewpoint..
But neither will equal that 'first-impression' viewpoint.

> reason: because we aren't done  :)

	Sure. But that still leaves it open to 'constructive
criticism', 'first-impressions', etc... and to clarifying where's
it at, where it's going, and where it'd like to be... someplace
outside of a TODO file in the src code. It is after all, both a
'themer' and an 'end-user' interface. :)

> >	I am offering a bounty of *one can of sardines* to whoever
> > > first 'fixes' any/each of these things  :)
> >
> > You can donate my can to charity.  Don't like sardines much.  B-)

	Sardines are quite good with beer or wine.

   jose.