Re: [E-devel] keybinding bug

On 9/30/06, Jochen Schroeder <jochen.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:46:12 +1200 Jochen Schroeder
> <jochen.schroeder@gmail.com> babbled:
>

>> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:01:23 +1200 Jochen Schroeder
>>> <jochen.schroeder@gmail.com> babbled:

>>> you will need to give it 2 params :( there is no linear version atm.
>>>

>> Yeah I know however in the configuration dialog it only has one
>> parameter, and one cannot change it. Well I just go with using
>> enlightenment_remote, just wanted to let you guys know.
>>

> all actions have that. you just make it 2 items with a space.
> ie
> 1 1
> :)

Well that's the thing I can't change the parameters for the move to #
keybindings. I know I can just use the unspecified move to and enter the
parameters myself. It was really just a message to let you guys know, as
I could not find it in the fixme or todo list.

Thanks for pointing out this bug. This will be fixed in my next commit
very soon.

Cheers
Jochen