Re: [E-devel] Enlightenment CVS committal

	I wrote:

>	I think this is some subtle grad id problem, or some such, in
> the way edje grads are defined.. or some other part of the code that
> may deal with 'transitions'.

	Ummm.... I wonder if it may be that there's absolutely no
support for edje grads in edje_embryo. There's no EDJE_SATE_PARAM_...
related to grads.. and those for fill will only work with image types,
there's none for fill-spread, or fill-angle (which, by the way, should
be at least a float - ints are not enough to obtain smoothly varying
angles), etc, etc..
	Since Brian is busy with things, it looks like I may have to
see if I can sort this out.

   jose.