Re: [E-devel] Enlightenment CVS committal

> >	Did this happen before the move to premul?
>
> no - i think it worked.

	You don't sound too certain.. ;)

	It's possible but I'm having doubts that it ever did.
Here's why:

1. It works fine for images.
2. Grad recoloring works just fine in evas.
3. I actually modified edje to set the p3.color, in _edje_part_recalc
   to opaque red - always. And it didn't make any difference in the
   weirdness.
4. I also forced it to have p2.visible = 1, always, and then only the
   initial grad bg shows (when transitioning from one grad bg to
   another).

	I think this is some subtle grad id problem, or some such, in
the way edje grads are defined.. or some other part of the code that
may deal with 'transitions'.

> >	I'll see if I can track this down a bit more.. My total
> > ignorance of e17 doesn't help here - is there any way to make
> > e not do the transition bit when switching bgs? It would actually
> > be good if this were part of the bg dialog -- being able to set
> > the trans type, speed, etc....  :)
>
> there is a transitiosn cfg dialog actually  :)

	Oh <hides head under handy erock>.