[E-devel] [Etk] Evas Premul - Please do not fix

Hi there,

As Jose's premul-color patch has hit the cvs, some Etk widgets might now look
wrong. I have currently a *huge* patch for Etk waiting to be committed (I still
need to finish some things) so I'd really appreciate if you could avoid to fix
Etk for now, or it'll be a pain for me to commit my patch (I will commit from a
Windows machine, over SSH, so it won't be fun if I have a lot of conflicts to
fix...). I will probably commit it during the week.

Thanks :)
Simon TRENY <MoOm>