Re: [E-devel] The big evas premul move.

	Vincent writes:

> I have a question. The software engines are working in non-premul,
> whereas the xrender ones do. Is there any improvement in the speed,
> wrt the xrender engines ? (I've not installed your patch yet)

	Did it go thru? I seem to not have had it forwarded...

	Anyway... As far as the xrender engine speed isues.. It won't
really make too much of a difference unless you're doing something
that needs to constantly put new data on an image obj -- it will help
then quite a bit.

	The performance of the xrender engine is really out of our
hands for the most part. Once it gets some good hardware support it'll
likely blow the software engine away :)

   jose.