Re: [E-devel] entrance is now bloated.

Morten Nilsen wrote:
Essien Ita Essien wrote:
Morten Nilsen wrote:
Sorry, mac.. still not getting my xmodmap installed..
Ok... I'll look more into this later at night today. Thnx for the feedback.

Just throwing you a bone.. the .Xmodmap file is installed by
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc for startx and /etx/X11/xdm/Xsession for xdm
yeah... I figured that. Currently, entrance execl's /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession in the child fork (the one that was spawned by the parent that is now entrance_login). I'll do some more tests and try to figure out what could go wrong... i'm guessing its environment related. anyways, we'll see.
In the past, the xinitrc script was executed by entrance, I think.

noted. thnx for the pointers.