Re: [E-devel] Small bug in font configuration dialog.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:52:01 +0200
Anders Troback <enlightenment@troback.com> wrote:

> Just a "works here";-)

Hi All,

I think the issue here is that one can not disable configured text classes once they are setup in the dialog. This is because edje can not remove text classes once they are set.  There is edje_text_class_set but no edje_text_class_del function.

I realized this when I wrote the dialog but I figured that disabling fonts might as well use a restart as you probably want to Remove the fonts from memory and what not.

This is a good point and should be on a TODO list somewhere.

-Stafford