Re: [E-devel] Small bug in font configuration dialog.

Eugen Minciu wrote:
Here's a small problem I'm having with the font dialog.
It's nothing major (you might even be aware of it) but I just though I should let you guys know.

I go the font configuration dialog to enable a font class (Modules -> Small). However, nothing happens (the font and its size don't change). I change the size from the default in the dialog. I click apply and it doesn't change (again).

The settings only get applied after I restart E. I then try to disable that font class and the same thing happens. It's only disabled after I restart E.

Can anyone else confirm this? I tested it here with a current cvs up (as of last night) and I cannot reproduce.

dh