[E-devel] keybinding bug

Hi guys,

I just noticed a small bug with the keybindings. I can't set keybindings for moving windows to a different desktop. Well I can set the bindings but they don't work. From what I understand in the source code, this is because window_desk_move_to expects 2 parameters but only one is given. I really don't know if my c knowledge is good enough to create a patch, I also don't really know what the correct way of doing this would be (create a function similar to desk_linear_flip_to?)

Cheers
Jochen