[E-devel] NetworkManager in E17

Hi!
    Does anybody use NetworkManager in E17? I bought a laptop and I
need to see the wireless networks around.;)

The problem is that this NetworkManager appears in the form of a tray
icon and is  compatible w/ the GNOME tray, so I can't see it in E17.

Now even the 3rd party tray "trayer-1.0"  doesn't display the icon. I
had to login into GNOME to see the networks and connect. Does anybody
have any practical solutions or use some other software? Thanks.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe