Re: [E-devel] E CVS: sebastid sebastid

On Tuesday, 26 September 2006, at 10:59:51 (-0500),
Brian Mattern wrote:

> Shit! Now who's going to clean up my typos?

Raster?

Seriously, this is a huge loss to the project.  He was one of the few
people who actually gave a shit about cleanliness and was willing to
pour through thousands of lines of code to find, and fix, the messes
of others.

Michael

 "I've looked for you all of my life.  Now that I've found you, we
  will never say goodbye.  I can't stop this feeling; there's nothing
  I can do 'cause I see everything when I look at you."
                            -- Firehouse, "When I Look into Your Eyes"