Re: [E-devel] Music player API?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:29:07 -0400 "Stephen Houston" <linuxtitan@gmail.com>
babbled:

no - the solution is to not use emotion. the object is not heavy it and of
itself. maybe 1kb on a bad day. its the fact that the api to emotion was not
intended for fine grained audio control, and that the back-ends like xine and
gstreamer and emotion in that they init whole video decoding pipelines - when
all you want is audio.