Re: [E-devel] Music player API?

With the gstreamer plugins, emotion object can play visualizations like
goom if the visualisation plugins is installed on your system (with
gstreamer-plugins-good I think). If you hide the evas object containing
video, I don't think that emotion take more ressources. I use it for
enna and it works verry well. With gstreamer plugin you can handle cdda
too if you give the right filename : cdda://1 for the first song of
audio cd.

regards,
Nicolas