Re: [E-devel] Music player API?

Am Sun, 24 Sep 2006 11:37:33 -0400 schrieb Stephen Houston:

>  Really what I would like to see is you take xinelib and add music
> only api to emotion... that would be nice :)

Ok, why not. I could try it. I created an example that plays only audio
(without video) files with xine-lib. It's not that hard.

I checked out the emotion code and looked through the API. It's not
much documented and I'm noto sure how to integrate this. How would you
integrate this into emotion. Any ideas or tips?

regards
Andreas