Re: [E-devel] Music player API?

Emotion can play audio files obviously.. but it will treat it like a video..
(xine-lib side will at least), which makes things heavier than you need to
play audio. So the short solution is to use another lib. The long solution
is to add support to emotion for playing just audio. The gstreamer side of
Emotion might do this, but I am not sure.