Re: [E-devel] Music player API?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Andreas Volz wrote:

Hi,

I search a solution to play music files with the EFL. There's Emotion
to play videos, but without an example how to play a music file. Is
Emotion the correct library for this? And is there a small example how
to play music files?

With music files I mean MP3, OGG, WAV and perhaps WMA.

I don't know if it's possible to play audio streams with xine, but it's possible with gstreamer (in emotion)

just try with emotion -gstreamer file

You should even have a visualization display ;)

regards

Vincent