Re: [E-devel] Continuing the website saga

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:24:42 -0400 Michael Jennings <e-devel@kainx.org> babbled:

> On Friday, 22 September 2006, at 07:29:22 (+0900),
> Carsten Haitzler wrote:
>
> > ok - something that covers 2 or our 3 major needs (web pages + docs,
> > forums, bug tracker)
>
> You?  Want a bug tracker?  Seriously?
>
> I think Hell may have just frozen over.

no i don't - i am listening to other peoples needs too.

> TW does have a task manager, but it's not very good IMHO.  I prefer
> Mantis for bug tracking; I've yet to find a CMS with a really solid
> bug tracker built-in.

i have just been hunting - the only thing i really found was....

mambo.

its huge. yes. but it has a flyspray module - flyspray bug tracker with
authentication all integrated to the rest of the mambo core. its the only thing
i found so far. i am not commenting one way or another on mambos quality or
anything else except that at the moment it seems to be the only cms that
actually has "serious" support for the things we need :(

let the flames begin.