Re: [E-devel] Continuing the website saga

On Friday, 22 September 2006, at 07:29:22 (+0900),
Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> ok - something that covers 2 or our 3 major needs (web pages + docs,
> forums, bug tracker)

You?  Want a bug tracker?  Seriously?

I think Hell may have just frozen over.

TW does have a task manager, but it's not very good IMHO.  I prefer
Mantis for bug tracking; I've yet to find a CMS with a really solid
bug tracker built-in.

Michael

 "Sometimes I give myself the creeps.  Sometimes my mind plays tricks
  on me.  It all keeps adding up; I think I'm cracking up.  Am I just
  paranoid?  Am I just stoned?"            -- Green Day, "Basket Case"